Monday, March 3, 2008

Checking in

So 1 year (almost!) seems like the perfect time to start a blog for Annabelle. As hard as I have tried to keep everyone updated on what we are up to, what milestones Annabelle has reached I have fallen short in both my e mail and snail mail correspondence. I plan on updating this at minimum weekly, hopefully more. So stop in when you can, we’ll be here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! she is so adorable!!! can you believe how fats this year went??!! jacen will be one in 3 days!!( this is melissa/lissa btw:)

Shirley said...

She is so beautiful! Looks like she has alot of her mom's personality. My son is turning 16 this year and he is driving they grow up really fast.

Shirley

Amy said...

I agree - the perfect time to start a blog. I look forward to reading more from you!