I was tagged by my friend Amy of One Mom's Quest . I love reading her blog. One day you learn something, next day she makes you laugh with requests written to her adorable 17 month old son. So I am going along, I have enjoyed reading the links she provided, maybe you will enjoy my links too.
Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
Randomness about me:
1) I am deathly afraid of flying animals, birds, bats etc. Anything bigger than a hummingbird. Forget about flying monkeys, they send me into a panic.
2) I could give or take chocolate. Given a choice I would choose vanilla or carmel (pronounced kar-mul) anyday.
3) My BFF & I met on the first day of kindergarden 31 years ago. It is so nice to have a long conversation with someone and not have to explain the players in any given story being told.
4) Once heard, the song “All my exes live in Texas” will stay in my head for 3 days minimum.
5) Clutter makes me very nervous
6) Annabelle’s laugh is the best sound ever, it lightens my heart.
Who I have tagged:
1) Quiet Epiphanies
2) My Brown Eyed Girl
3) Terbrock Family
4) Chez-Kessel
5) Copeland Family
6) Brulotte Family
Seriously, if you don't want tagged or your link on this post, let me know, I will remove right away. I thought it was a fun way to view others blogs. As a self confessed hack, I need to steal all the ideas I can get.
3 comments:
Thanks for playing along and the great comments about my blog. I look forward to visiting those that you "tagged"!
I did it!!
i just finished mine.
Post a Comment