Annabelle & I took Fleury to the vet last week. It was all good news. It’s a boy! Although I have always been told the females are more the mousers the males are cuddlier.
Healthy. Very healthy and about 5 to 6 months old.
No chip! We are keeping him, we stopped and took down the sign we had posted on our community bulletin board on the way home. Sorry suckers, you lost a great cat.
Truly we could not have been more blessed with a patient, easy going pet. We are working hard to get Nate to stop picking him up. “Here’s your cat Mommy” has been said several times while Fleury is upside down. He just acts like a rag doll and never scratches or bites.
Phrases heard around our house lately (again, we are working on it, none of it is acceptable)
“Nate, the cat is not a sit-upon”
“Nate, get your face away from the cat while he eats” (he lays beside him and says “chew chew chew”)
“Nate, the cat does not want to eat a potato chip”
“Nate, the cat is not a track to run your trains over” (even though the cat is just laying there looking long suffering)
But Annabelle, my sweet Annabelle pets him, holds him, and takes care of him. Besties.
2 comments:
this all makes me happy. :)
I love it. Nate will outgrow it. I am just so glad that it is a good cat with kids. Annabelle will have a friend forever
Post a Comment