Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter

“I’m not paying $25 for one picture unless it is absolutely adorable” I say to Tom while in line. Then they go and smile like this.
Annabelle participated in the Bell Choir at church. It was extra fun to have her friend Claire in the group too.
Somehow I missed getting pictures of them finding their Easter Baskets. The Bunny had hidden them again this year but well worth it once Nate saw his “helmet pig” poking out the top of his. This is *all* he talked about for weeks and the only thing he told the Bunny he wanted.
We had our egg hunt in the yard. The findings were a little more balanced this year.
Annabelle still found the most. This year she still had the advantage of remembering the Bunny’s favorite hiding places. All in all a great Easter was had by all.

No comments: