| Annabelle likes to put the angel on the top 1st. | |
| Nate mostly wanted to climb up and down the ladder. | |
| Once we were done I decided this year I would take the picture myself (as opposed to the usual professional photographs we usually purchase) for Christmas cards. The tree looked *that* pretty. | |
| The kids were not quite as cooperative as I envisioned. | |
| Between flashes in the door and decorations getting knocked off the tree I scrapped that idea and headed over to the fireplace. Unfortunately that venue was also wrought with mishaps. Annabelle pulled a stocking holder down on her head (thankfully one of the little ones but still, ouch) and Nate pulled an Al Bundy. | |
| Then the camera ran out of battery so all we had was what we had. I choose this one for the card and called it good. | |
Monday, December 17, 2012
Trimming the tree and Christmas cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment