Monday, September 14, 2009

Spin, Spin, Spin wheel spin


twirl the day away
Originally uploaded by kristn1284

Annabelle has declared herself a ballerina. This consists of twirling and twirling until she is dizzy, falling down, repeat.

Every day she would ask me to make her a tutu out of a towel, Tom’s shirt or baby afghan loosely secured about her waist with a hair clip. We called these homemade versions “ghetto tutu”. After about a week of this I happened to be at a toy store shopping for Cousin Jason’s 1st birthday and found this perfect dress up tutu. She is having so much fun. I worry slightly her equilibrium will not restore to factory settings with all this dizziness but I’m pretty sure there is a pill for that.

Right now my biggest challenge is getting it off her each day as she usually tries to convince me “the tutu wants to take a shower with Annabelle”

4 comments:

Stacie Slotnick said...

The title of this post cracked me up. You knew it would!

"Yes! Well.. no.. I guess you would say I'm still nervous...I guess...I thought I wasn't for a moment, but I was wrong."

Kristen said...

Yes - the title was a nod to you.
Jackie Rodgers Jr. still cracks me up after all these years.

Sonia said...

She is sooo big and she looks so cute with her tutu!!!

Nancy said...

LOL!!