I find it fascinating watching how a week-away-from-3 year olds mind works. Laughter to tears to excitement all within minutes.
Last night at dinner we were all lamenting on the beautiful spring weather and how the expected rain would surely get rid of the last of the 40 + inches of snow February produced. All of a sudden Annabelle became distraught. Upon gentle prodding she revealed “I just really wanted to build a snowman before the snow was gone”. Never adverse to bribery Tom told her if she finished her dinner they would go out and build that snowman. Of course this didn’t get Annabelle to eat any quicker so by the time they went outside dusk was setting.
By starlight and lamplight “mini” the snowman was formed.
It is times like these when I stand back with appreciation and observe what a wonderful father Tom is.

2 comments:
Awww. How sweet!
So the post about the babyshower made me tear up but this post made the tears spill over. What a fabulous evening! I hope that looking back she remembers the precious nights like this!
And Kristen - AWESOME job and keeping up with the daily blogs!
Post a Comment